So much for lower variance

In PLO8.

Finally found an active table where they were spreading it and this shit happens.

Seat 1 is the button
Total number of players: 3
Seat 1: Seat1 ( $ 11.70 USD )
Seat 4: hero ( $ 2.44 USD )
Seat 9: Seat9 ( $ 8.47 USD )
hero: posts small blind [$ 0.05 USD]
Seat9: posts big blind [$ 0.10 USD]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [ATAJ]
Seat1 folds
hero raises [$ 0.25 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 0.20 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 2K9 ]
hero: bets [$ 0.60 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 0.60 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 7 ]
hero: bets [$ 1.54 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 1.54 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ 4 ]
And of course he has A447

Yeah so I was getting freerolled for low there on the turn but I figured my AA was still good for high and I was right. I figured he was probably going for low only, he did have a club draw too but don’t see how I can check/fold on the turn. Of course hits the 4 on the river.
Seat 1 is the button
Total number of players: 3
Seat 1: Seat1 ( $ 10 USD )
Seat 4: hero ( $ 3.90 USD )
Seat 9: Seat9 ( $ 13.20 USD )
hero: posts small blind [$ 0.05 USD]
Seat9: posts big blind [$ 0.10 USD]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [54AA ]
Seat1 raises [$ 0.35 USD]
hero calls [$ 0.30 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 0.25 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ K88 ]
hero checks
Seat9 checks
Seat1 checks
** Dealing Turn ** [ 3 ]
hero: bets [$ 0.75 USD]
Seat9 folds
Seat1 calls [$ 0.75 USD]
** Dealing River ** [Q]
hero: bets [$ 1.60 USD]
Seat1 calls [$ 1.60 USD]
hero shows [ 54 AA ] two pairs, aces and eights
Seat1 does not show cards [ K3T4]
hero wins high $ 5.50 USD from main pot with two pairs, aces and eights [ Ac, As, Kc, 8d, 8h ]

Actually played this hand well I thought and got someone to pay me off with just top pair.

Table Washburn 1
Seat 9 is the button
Total number of players: 4
Seat 1: Seat1 ( $ 10 USD )
Seat 4: hero ( $ 5.71 USD )
Seat 8: Newdonk ( $ 8.85 USD )
Seat 9: Seat9 ( $ 17.77 USD )
Seat1: posts small blind [$ 0.05 USD]
hero: posts big blind [$ 0.10 USD]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [ 345¨K ]
Newdonk raises [$ 0.35 USD]
Seat9 folds
Seat1 folds
hero calls [$ 0.25 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 72A ]
hero checks
Newdonk: bets [$ 0.56 USD]
hero calls [$ 0.56 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Q ]
hero checks
Newdonk: bets [$ 1.40 USD]
hero raises [$ 4.80 USD]
Newdonk calls [$ 3.40 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ 9 ]

He has [Q943] and fucking quarters me. Come on with this bullshit. Maybe my turn raise all-in was a little ambitious but I am holding the nut low and this guy came to the table and starting raising right away. So not giving him credit here for a strong holding.

Seat 8 is the button
Total number of players: 5
Seat 1: Seat1 ( $ 10 USD )
Seat 4: hero ( $ 2.69 USD )
Seat 5: seat5 ( $ 33.81 USD )
Seat 8: Newdonk ( $ 10.34 USD )
Seat 9: Seat9 ( $ 18.45 USD )
Seat9: posts small blind [$ 0.05 USD]
Seat1: posts big blind [$ 0.10 USD]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [ A453]
hero raises [$ 0.35 USD]
Newdonk raises [$ 1.20 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 1.15 USD]
Seat1 folds
hero raises [$ 2.34 USD]
Newdonk calls [$ 1.49 USD]
Seat9 calls [$ 1.49 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [AJJ]
Seat9: bets [$ 8.17 USD]
Newdonk calls [$ 7.65 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 9]
** Dealing River ** [ 3]

                                                                                                                               
This is what I was up against. I knew when donktard came over the top of me he could have all sorts of crap and so could the other guy just flat calling. Sure, I was steaming a bit but I figured this hand was good enough to go in with against 2 sort of random hands. As you can tell I got no help from the board and I lose two buy-ins. Ran it on cardplayer but these were the two hands I was up against.


So lost $8, got $3 of it back today playing $.05/$.10 NLHE, but I was a tough table and I was fortunate to have AA when another player had KK. We got it in preflop and it held up. Got the hell out of there shortly after as my limited bankroll cannot take me being at a decision for my stack almost every time I enter the fucking pot.

Should really just stick to tournaments on here until I can get like $40 or $50. Did play the GPP tonight and did take the add-on. Got in a limped pot OTB with A9 and 4 people end up seeing the flop. SB leads out for a pot-sized bet on a 9 4 3 two flop, BB folds, HJ calls, and I shove for my final 4700 total. I knew I had the best hand. BB shoves on top (has like 6k left) and HJ calls (who has us both covered). 97 from the SB and HJ has 56. Turn was a brickoff but the river came 7 to give HJ his straight. Would have been in a commanding chip position with a triple up there against 2 players who had no business being in the pot. At least the asshole who thought top pair with a 7 kicker was good after my flop shove went out too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods