84th

In tonight's freeroll out of 273 entrants. 34 away from the money but not bad. Actually drew a tight table to start which is rare in this. Got 3 walks in the BB! Other than that won a few small pots but couldn't really accumulate a whole lot of chips. Got moved to another table and ended up shoving on top of a raise and a call with AKo. Original raiser shoved all-in himself and the next player called. OG raiser had AKo as well and the calling donk had A6. Thankfully no 6 came and we split that guy's money.

That got me up to 3500 or so but blinds kept eating at my stack and was so card dead. Got down to 800 with blinds going up to 200/400-50 and had to shove UTG+2 with KTo. Got called by the BB with K6 and he spiked a 6 on the flop. Ah well.

Prior to the tournament played for a bit in a PLO $.02/$.04 cash game. Shorthanded but it let me buy in for $1.60. One hand I had AT98 (suited to the ace) and limped in from the CO (which was first position in the 4 handed game). Both blinds call and I flopped quads. SB bets pot ($.12) into me and  I take a long time but call. Turn comes some low card and he checks, I bet 1/2 the pot and he folds. Ugh. Thought people were supposed to call down with A high on these boards. Made a mere $.31 in the session and left cause 2 other players left and I didn't want to play heads up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods