Back to back final tables!

Actually wasn't really even up to playing tonight but it's a freeroll and I don't even have to take the add-on of I don't want to so let's play. Register 2 minutes before the end of the rebuy period and get seated UTG and get AT. Raise it up to 240 (blinds are 40/80) and folded to a player in MP who min-reraises to 480. Folded back to me I call. Flop comes JT4 .I say fuck it and shove. Pair plus fold equity. He calls. Got KJ. However I manager to catch runner runner broadway straight and take it down.

Didn't even bother taking the add-on but got some really good cards after that and accumulated some chips. One particular hand I had KK on the button and decided to be sneaky and limp behind the CO, who open limped. Was hoping one of the blinds would  raise. Didn't happen, they both called. Got an A23r flop and checked to me, I bet 1/2 pot (600 or so) to see if there's an ace out there. Blinds fold, CO calls. Turn comes K which also puts a flush draw out there. He bets ~1200 and I decide to just call. River 3 to boat me up. He shoves for his final 3.5k or so and I call. He had ATo. So that worked out.

Entered the final table 5th in chips but lot of volatility with the rising blinds. Didn't get much in the way of hands, managed to win a couple of small pots but my stack got down to ~25k. Got 93 in the BB and the SB opens for a minraise to 6k. I consider shoving and trying to pick it up but not sure if I have enough for him to fold. He had me covered and it ended up being for about half his chips. Hated the idea of calling and then folding most flops so I folded. 

Got under 20k and finally picked up a hand: KK 2nd to act. Villain from the hand before was first to act though and made it 8k. I got it in for my final 18800 and folded back to him. He calls with 44 and spikes a 4 on the flop. No help on the turn or river. Had a sick feeling it was coming anyway. But two good finishes in a row and great result for not even really wanting to play and kind of looking for an early exit with that first hand. Got over $11 now. It'll be fun to see how much I can run this up, although I wouldn't be surprised if the site found some bullshit reason to confiscate my money again if I tried to cash out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods