Update

13 hours and change until the big donkament as I begin typing this. I can't wait. I really have a good feeling about this tournament. I just feel I'm primed for a deep run. I got all of my bad play out of the way in previous tournaments, now I'm ready to just sit down, concentrate, and do what it takes (and win a few coin flips).

I really don't know what to expect from my opponents though. It's going to be a mix of players, some (online) pros, some satellite winners like myself, and maybe some mid stakes players giving it a shot. Apparently there's a lot more bluffing though. It's not going to be my standard NL $25 game where I go "well, he raised on the river, he must have that flush". So it's going to be a little tougher to read the players. I'm going to have to figure out who's playing loose, who's playing tight, who's bluffing, etc without the help of a HUD.

Also, WSOP started this weekend so perhaps many good players will be too busy in Vegas and maybe there will be an overlay in the prize pool as well. Right now ~2000 registered, need >5000 to have an overlay. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods