Fantasy Football Spreadsheet

A few days ago I was looking online for a point calculator for fantasy football (too cheap to spend the $10 on StatTracker). Something where I can enter the players stats and calculate the total points. Unable to find one, I made it myself, in excel. I figure it might be useful to someone who happens to come across this post, so here's the link to it.

It uses the default yahoo league configurations, so if your league is different you'll have to go and change some of the numbers in the formulas, or positions, or whatever. Otherwise you put the stats in the left hand column, and the points will appear on the right. I made it so there are no partial points, and so it rounds down. For example, if your QB has 249 passing yards, you will get exactly 9 points, not 10, not 9.9.

The only points it does not calculate is points allowed for team defenses. You will have to manually enter it on the right hand column yourself. I have provided the guide for yahoo leagues.

So there you have it. If you didn't buy StatTracker and you don't want to wait for Monday morning to see where you stand, just use this sheet. Feel free to play around with the design as well and if you come up with something better, lemme know.

Comments

I'm interested in your spreadsheet but it has expired
Anonymous said…
Good post.
Anonymous said…
Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zofovopeb.lookseekpages.com/elonoga.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
Anonymous said…
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Anonymous said…
Hey! Nice idea, but will this really work?
Anonymous said…
Naked pic [url=http://community.vitamix.com/service/linkOut.kickAction?as=22442&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platinum-celebs.com%2Factresses%2Fheather-graham%2F&h=8dcbb4371424939b3d145da7dbd54c] naked pictures[/url] Nude celeb

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods