Why

do people think that they can come over the top of me with small to medium pocket pairs like I don't have anything? Started off good in the GPP tonight even though I didn't take the add-on (cause I used that 100 seconds to instead take a very satisfying dump). Had QQ in the SB, UTG raised, I shoved, and he called with KQ. Case Q came on the flop, turn J to give him a gutter but the river whiffed and now I'm close to 3k.

A few hands later I pick up AKo in the CO. HJ minraises to 360 and I make it 1500. Folds back to him and he jams which puts me all-in for my last 1370. We're never folding here of course. Villain had the audacity to 4bet me with 88 and he gets a clean runout that he absolutely did not deserve. When I just fucking showed QQ two hands prior.

That's been happening too much. It works out but it cuts into my fold and survival equity. Final table a few weeks ago I raised under the gun and the BB shoves with 44, then a few days ago on the hand where I hit the royal I had been playing rock tight, finally open a pot and the guy puts me all-in with 44. Pocket pair pricks! That's what I think of you people! You can't even be set mining sluts in these spots either because you're getting it all-in preflop with no money behind.

So quick exit tonight but last night I got home late and wanted to play for a bit before I went to bed and there was a $.02/$.04 PLO game going. Played tight for a bit even though it was only a 4 handed game, hoping to get a hand and get paid off after the flop. Got A♠KJ9♠ on the button and I open for $.12. Both blinds call.

Flop comes K♣Q♠3 and both blinds check to me. I elect to check it back. Turn 6♠.  Checked to me again and I bet $.27 now having a flush draw. SB folds, BB calls. River 4♠. Checked to me again, I think a backdoor flush could very well be disguised here and I bet pot hoping for him to call very light here (a shitty 2 pair hand was what I was putting him on most likely having). He calls pretty quickly. Turned out he had a worse flush with A♣Q5♠3♠ but did have a weak two pair on the turn.

After that picked up one more hand with AK♣K♠8♠, raised, got two callers, but took it down with a c-bet on a 98♠2♠ board. My bankroll is now 3¢ shy of $20. Slowly getting it back up there but I think the money is going to come in tournaments cause these cash games can be wild and I have to be careful in them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods