That's unfortunate

Well it appears that Dragonroom/VietBet/whoever runs this network no longer offers the nightly $.50+R NL Omaha. Haven't seen it for the past several nights. Doesn't make sense to me. The only reason I can think of is that perhaps the site is protecting the bad players that go broke too quickly in this, but the stakes are so small that it shouldn't really matter. Also the game was attracting a pretty solid group of regulars (or at least semi-regs) and with it being only 1-rebuy and 1-addon the most one can lose is $1.55. 

So what that means for me is that any play on this site going forward basically has to be the Texas variety of hold'em which honestly is not a game I enjoy that much. And with other activities occupying my life right now, my play might be limited anyways. I do still plan on keeping the blog going, so I'll see what I can do to stay involved in the game. 

I guess that's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods