Way down we go

Awful session at $.10/$.25 the other night, lost two buy-ins.

Playing 6-handed and a little under break-even for several orbits I pick up 98♠ in the BB. HJ raises, SB calls and I decide to call as well. Flop comes K9♣6♠ and it gets checked around. Turn 8and the SB checks, I bet $1.65 and the original raiser calls. River Jand I check to him and he bets $7.50 to put me all-in. The J only completed a gutshot so I have a hard time figuring how I don't have the best hand here, so I call. He had J♠J. Motherfucker.

Rebought and two hands later had QT♠ on the button and call a $.75 raise from the CO (maybe too loose of a call). BB comes along and we take a flop of Q73♠. I call a 1/2 pot c-bet and the BB folds. Turn A♠ and I have to fold to a 2nd barrel.

A few hands later have A♠Jin the HJ and raise to $.75. BB calls and then check/calls my c-bet of $.80 on a KQ♠2 flop. I shut down on a K♣ turn and it goes check-check, and we check down the 8♠ river as well and I lose to his 7♠7♣. Maybe I could have bet more on the flop but I'm not sure he folds a pair anyway.

My stack continues to dwindle and I'm down to $4.03 in the SB after posting. Get A♠K♣ and after an open for $.75 from the HJ and a reraise to $2.25 from the button I say fuck it and put in the rest of my money figuring to be in not bad shape unless I run into AA. HJ reraises to $8.39 which I didn't want to see. Button just calls the bet and flop completely bricks for me, 9♠7♣6. HJ bets $10 and button folds. Turn 2river 7♠ and I lose to his Q♠Q♣. So I wasn't in too bad of shape going into the flop against the original raiser, although it looks like the button had the same hand as me. Hard to imagine that he would have folded an overpair (TT/JJ) on that flop and he's probably not reraising with AQ (and two of the queens were gone anyway making that hand even more unlikely). 





Quit the game after that and haven't played since. Really disgusted with that result and I'm sure I could have played better but didn't feel I played badly enough to lose two buy-ins. Still got $24 and change to play around with.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods