Sigh

I'm at my wits end with these [censored] players.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $17.05
BB: $192.65
UTG: $68.60
MP: $68.05
CO: $28.90
Hero (BTN): $45.35

Preflop: Hero is dealt T J (6 Players)
3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25, BB raises to $5.00, Hero raises to $18.00, SB folds, BB raises all-in to $192.65, Hero calls all-in for $27.35
Uncalled bet of $147.30 returned to BB

Flop: ($92.20) 7 6 Q (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Turn: ($92.20) 4 (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($92.20) 7 (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $92.20 ($3 Rake)

BB had A 8 (a pair of Sevens) and WON (+$43.85)
Hero had T J and LOST (-$45.35)

Folded all of those [censored] hands to the reraise and I finally have enough of it and 4-bet the son of a bitch and he can't fold ace [censored] eight. Ace [censored] eight. It wasn't even like he was anywhere close to committed. I don't even think this is spewage on my end; I knew he was weak before the flop and I naturally assumed he would throw it away, and even fold some good hands (AQ, 99) against me playing 16/11. And against his stupid hand I'm only a 45/55 dog, would it hurt for some luck to come my way?

It's just frustrating because I can't get anything with my good hands either. Had AA and KK a couple of times each, went to the flop once and my opponent folded to my c-bet. Then had QQ, got in in against JJ, turn J.

Every time I try and move up to NL $50 I run like crap. Every time. I cannot possibly be that bad to be like a 7-8PTBB winner at $25NL and a 7-8PTBB loser one level higher.

Maybe I need to take a break for awhile. I feel like there's nothing I can do right now to turn the tables around. Can't get cards, can't outplay them, can't get lucky. Can't even get anyone to comment or even link this blog to their own. Just sucks right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods