Another Cash

In the freeroll tonight. Didn't even really feel like playing but I was sitting at the computer so I opened the software and late reg'd. Thanks to people being idiots on that site got a lot of my chips from two hands where I had overpairs against top pair on the flop. One hand the guy minbets into me on a 9 high flop and I shove with TT (after I raised pre from early position and he defended his BB). He called with Q9 and my hand held up.


Was able to fold my way into the money after that, got shit for cards and had to shove 76 s00ted. Ran into AA. 43rd for $2.20.

Played last week as well and was running pretty well until I got it in with AQ against K9 and he spiked a 9 on the turn. Ended up finishing 88th. 

Not really playing much now with a lot of other stuff going on but hoping to get another live sesh in soon. This online stuff isn't holding my interest very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods