One Last Freeroll

Because of the holiday I don't have to get up at the ass crack of dawn so I got to play the freeroll tonight. 377 entrants and I was able to accumulate chips pretty early on by making some good reads and getting value on my strong hands. One key hand I had 88 in the SB and just limped after 1 other limper since I was out of position. BB makes a 7x raise and it's folded back to me, and my read was that was just too big of a raise for that situation and he wanted to end the hand right now. Got a 9-high rainbow flop and I check to him, he bets like 1/2 the pot and I just shove on him. I had him covered but not by much so putting my tournament on the line here too but I'm confident enough in my read. He calls with naked AJo and deservedly bricks the turn and river. LOL.

Got more chips by having AK against an all in player's 77 and flopping two pair and turning the boat to finish him off. Another hand had JJ against AK against another all-in player. This time he flopped the two pair but I found a J on the river to knock him out. Easily got into the money and then played pretty aggressive to stay with an above average chip stack as we got down to 40, then got kind of card dead as the tournament dwindled to the final 3 tables but still had a decent stack.

Got moved to a different table, had QQ 2nd to act and UTG (who has me covered) limps. I raise pot and he tanks and uses up most of his time bank before calling. Flop A93r, he checks, I had less than a pot sized bet left so I stick it in hoping he doesn't have an ace, but he calls and has 33. Motherfucker called me with three fucking three. I raised pot to let him know what I had. Anyway I don't hit a Q and finish 23 out of 377 for $3.25. Another cash in this, I'll take it.

Unfortunately this is probably going to be the last one for awhile. Really busy at work right now and likely staying on a day schedule so can't stay up to play these. Really haven't had time to play the LOLMAHA's either, even on non-work nights. Hoping to get in an EPT sometime in the near future so I can get some live MTT experience so I will try to keep this blog updated a bit more.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods