Update

Haven't been as active with this as I had been hoping but did have a win last Saturday. Got in at the last minute and it was 6 handed to start and early on I had AAxx and it went all-in preflop and actually ended up tripling up. Was able to propel that to heads-up where I had a 2:1 chip advantage but got in a few unlucky spots. Had QQxx on a board of KKKxx and got it all-in and of course my opponent had the case K. Had a straight flush a little bit later but won only a tiny pot. However, I was able to take down a lot of small pots and I eventually regained the chip lead and was able to finish him off. 

Played another one on Monday, was actually in pretty good shape being 3rd in chips with 5 left. Had a hand where I flopped middle set and had an OESD on a board of A74 holding 7764. Had flopped the set and decided to just check/call the player on my left who potted it. I believe this was a heads up blind vs. blind battle where I just open completed from the SB. Turn came a 2 and I checked again but he bet the pot and at that point I had 3x the pot left so I shoved. He had me covered and overplayed top two, but he had a redraw to a gutshot with A75x and of course hit the 3 on the river to knock me out.

Got in it again tonight but it was a short stay. After bleeding off a round of blinds was down to 1350 and OTB with A
7♠82♣ I raised to 350 with blinds still at 50/100. Basically a blind steal but the SB reraised me all-in and I had 1/4 of my stack in there, didn't really feel like folding so I called. He had KKxx and I completely whiffed every street and was knocked out in 5th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods