Sunday Night Freeroll Live Update

As previously mentioned I was available to enter tonight's freeroll. Here is an update at the first break:

It started with other players wanting to give me their chips. Get QJ in the CO, raise to 50 (10/20 blinds), BB calls and then bets 110 into me on a QJ6 board. I raise to 440 he calls. On a blank turn he bets 110 into me again and I just shove. He folds.

A few hands later I get JJ and raise to 60, get 2 calls and the BB shoves for 2k. I shove as well and the others fold. Guy had T8o and board ran out 7 9 9 8 T and I eliminated him from the tournament. That got me up to about 4500.

Blinded off chips for the next 40 minutes or so, down to under 3500 with blinds now 125/250-25 and got into a blind vs blind holding K7o and the SB completing. I check and float his weak ass 250 minbet on the flop, spike top pair on the turn, bet 700 and take it down.

Two hands later I limp behind OTB with KQo. UTG and MP player were in, both blinds folded (big blind was sitting out so his hands get automatically folded). Flop Q84r, UTG bets 250, MP folds, I just flat. Turn 9 which put a possible flush draw out there, he bets 250 again, I announce that I have a hand by raising to 1000, he doesn't care, he calls anyway. River, offsuit 8. He now bets 1932. This was the big stack at the table btw with 20k going into the hand. I sigh and make the crying call, but all he had was Q7s and I take a pretty big pot.

At the break now sitting with 7567 in chips with 153 players left, an average stack of 5921, and 70 places paying. 


Was hoping to have another recording on here but it got messed up and had to shitcan it. Got a walk early on after the break ended but then started bleeding chips to blinds and antes. Really only 1 hand in that stretch where I got to see a free flop with 72and flop middle pair on a Q74r board. Heads up with the CO and I check/folded to his pot-sized bet. 

Players were dropping like flies at this point and I effectively folded my way into the money. Soon after that had about 4BB left and shoved in EP with A6and both blinds shoved as well (with both players having me covered). SB had 96 and the BB had AA. Didn't get much help, flopped a 6 but no spades. Turn and river were brickoffs and I was out in 65th. Collected $1.35 for my efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods