LOL Redproaments

Alright so I haven't updated in a while, also haven't been playing either. Recently Full Tilt offered me a $50 bonus without having to make a deposit so I've been playing a little bit. Probably only going to clear $10 of the bonus, really just can't get into playing much anymore with work and other stuff like bowling, which I've really gotten into over the past 4 months occupying my time.

Anyway, tonight I sat down at a $100 PLO8 table. Morris Chestnut was at the table and I wa able to jump in and be top on the waiting list because it's PLO8. After about 10 minutes I got in. It was a pretty boring game, not much action, most of the table was playing tight. I thought there would be more action with a red pro being at the table and was hoping to see some hold'em donks occupying some seats at this table.

I was up a few dollars when this hand took place.

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 8 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: $25.15
BB: $40.00
UTG: $41.40
UTG+1: $34.50
Chestnut: $72.20
Hero (MP2): $103.50
CO: $86.05
BTN: $102.50

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP2 with 4 8 J A
2 folds, Chestnut calls $1, Hero calls $1, 3 folds, BB checks

Chestnut limps and I limp behind. It is a pretty weak hand, I was getting bored and was actually going to open-raise with it, but I just limped when Chestnut open limped in front of me. Three to the flop.

Flop: ($3.50) J J 6 (3 players)
BB checks, Chestnut checks, Hero bets $3, BB folds, Chestnut raises to $12.50, Hero calls $9.50

Here we go. I flop trip jacks with top kicker. When Chestnut raises me however I am not liking my hand so much. I suppose he could have AJ also, but I was more worried about 66 or possibly J6. I have position on him and some outs to boat it up so I call and will reevaluate on the turn. He has to figure that I have at least a jack when I call this, so if he leads into me on the turn that will signify a lot of strength.

Turn: ($28.50) 4 (2 players)
Chestnut bets $28.50, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to $90 all in, Chestnut calls $30.20 all in

And I boat it up. We're getting it all-in here but I want to take my time and still make it look like I still have a tough decision to make with trip jacks just in case he can still get away from it, but he's probably committed either way at this point. If he has J6 that's just unfortunate.

Chestnut shows 6 3 A 6

River: ($145.90) J (2 players - 2 are all in)

Just for good measure I get the 4th jack.

Final Pot: $145.90
Chestnut shows 6 3 A 6 (HI: a full house, Jacks full of Sixes)
Hero shows 4 8 J A (HI: four of a kind, Jacks)
Hero wins $142.90
(Rake: $3.00)

He left the table right after that, and I called it quits an orbit later with a nice $74 profit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Anonymous said…
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Anonymous said…
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

Foxwoods