Wow, what an awesome feature

So Cardboard Poker gave me $10 free to play with, so I went in there and fucked around. Basically didn't feel like grinding it out, so I'm going for broke here. I needed 2500 points to clear the bonus, so my plan was to just play at the highest level possible until I cleared the bonus or went broke.

Played a few nights ago at NL $25, got the roll up over $20, got bored so quit and tonight went back in and played NL $100 full ring. I'm down to $18 when the following hand comes up. I'm on the button holding the KQ. It's folded to me. I raise to $4. SB calls, BB (new to the table who I have absolutely no read on) shoves for $22 and change. I call, what else can I really do?. SB folds, and we're all-in. Before the cards dealt, a pop-up appears and asks me if I want to run it twice. I of course click yes as fast as I could. Fortunately, my opponent agrees and the money is split into two pots.

The cards are turned over and I'm in horrible shape, as he shows the dreaded AK. The K appears on the flop with two low cards (and no hearts), and no help appears on the turn and river. First pot goes to him. Then it deals the turn and river again. No Q, so he scoops. So it just deals the turn and river twice, even if you're AIPF, but I still like the feature. I did some searching on this and unfortunately it's only available on full-ring but if I go back to playing poker this will be the network. It might slow the game down a bit, but for reduced variance I'll take the tradeoff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods