Refocusing of this blog

So obviously I haven't posted anything about poker for awhile. I haven't been playing much, and frankly I'm bored with the game. That's not to say I won't play again in the future, but it likely won't be for awhile; until I establish a sizable bankroll and have some desire for playing again. Even when I do go back to playing however, this blog still won't be 100% devoted to it.

So what else to write about? I'm involved in a few games of Diplomacy so I'll make some posts about that at some point. Also, I have a fantasy baseball draft coming up in 2 weeks. This will be my 10th season in this particular league, and even though there's no money involved there are a lot of bragging rights so I'd like to finally win it. Also, March Madness is coming up, so I'll be sharing my bracket and also rooting for my beloved UMass Minutemen to make it to the dance and hopefully surprise some people. I'll also throw in the occasional movie review or discussion about the issues of the day. Finally if I come across any interesting videos I'll share them.

In addition, I'll also be updating the links. There's a few sites I want to share so might as well make use of that column. Also, I think it's time for a new design as well. I like the white background but I need to freshen it up a bit.

Edit: I think this is a solid design. I found it at a site called FinalSense. I'd like to change the name of this blog, but can't think of anything at the moment. Feel free to offer suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Righting the Ship

LOL Redproaments

Foxwoods